The Book Of Mormon Tickets
Booking Until: 30 March 2019
- "An unstoppable hit. Damnably clever and sharp."Daily Telegraph
- "It’s the hit of the year. Surprising, beguiling absurdity, and daring at every level."The Times
- "The most talked about show in London. A blast of often goofy, sometimes glorious musical comic delight. This show is the real deal."The Stage
- "I absolutely loved it. Seriously inspired and absolutely uproarious."The Independent
- "The Book of Mormon is viciously funny. Spirited and refreshing; joyous and even cuddly. Its defining feature is a filthy irreverence – an infatuation with making fun of everything, including itself."The Evening Standard
Seating PlanPrince of Wales Theatre Seating Plan
Address31 Coventry Street, London, W1D 6AS
Directions from nearest tube
(2mins) Take Coventry Street and the theatre is be past the London Trocadero on your right.
(Haymarket) 3, 6, 12, 13, 19, 23, 38, 88, 139
Night Bus Numbers
(Haymarket) 6, 12, 23, 88, 139, N3, N13, N18, N19, N38, N97, N136, N550, N551
Leicester Square, Whitcomb Street (1min)
Within Congestion Zone
15 Feb 2016Special Offer: The Book Of Mormon BmyConcierge Special Offer: The Book of Mormon - Price of Wales Theatre No Booking Fee Offer ...
10 Dec 2015Special Offer: No Booking Fee For The Book Of Mormon! BmyConcierge are pleased to announce a special 'No Booking Fee' offer for the smash hit come ...